Tuesday, October 03, 2006



It has been a busy week and no sewing going on here...I am still fixed on the idea that I have to finish my UFO's before starting anything new...so that is the plan....I did stop at one of our local quilt shops and picked up some pocket guides for quilting...by Trillium House Designs...they come in 3 spiral bound books and one is meanderings, one is textures and fillers and the other is borders and sashings...this will help (I Hope and Pray) to get the quilting done on some of my tops...I just got home from my yoga class and it was raining...it seems our color peak is over...the leaves are falling just as fast as the rain...I just finished a book someone on one of the blogs was reading and it was really good...Like a Watered Garden by Patti Hill...Thanks who ever it was that recommended it...I enjoyed it. I also just purchased from Amazon Jane Cumberbatch's Pure Style Living...I would love to clear out some clutter in my life and she sure knows and shows how to do it...Well have a good evening...

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful scene... have fun quilting.
Melanie

Angie said...

A wonderful shot you captured!! I love it when you can get the exact reflection in the water too!!! It's hard to believe your peak is already over....our trees have just started to turn here. I'm so looking forward to their colors. :)

Joyce said...

Your fall colours are beautiful. Ours here in Canada are getting past their prime but still gorgeous.

Toni said...

Thanks everyone for the comments...Toni