Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Good Morning. I have been working on my hour a day quilt and that's about it for sewing. I am still waiting for my 2 finished UFO's to come back from the quilters. My new grandsons fabric for his quilt and washed and ready to be cut. And I have few Christmas presents to make so I think the next month will be busy. My son and his family cant come for Thanksgiving but Nicole, Dave and Jillian are. So we will be busy.
The quilt show was nice this weekend. I forgot my camera. We stopped at a few craft shows and I got the cutest knitted baby sweater for the new baby. I don't knit so I try and pick up a few items from others. This weekend there are a few more shows so I will hit them and try to pick a few gifts....
Well I will quit boring you all....Have a great week...

5 comments:

Kim West said...

beautiful photo!!

Melanie said...

I love the picture. I think one of the best things about blogging is that it is making us stop and take pictures and hold onto memories. And share them... kind of selfish to keep views like that to yourself....
Be sweet...

Angie said...

What a beautiful sunrise, TJ!! Thanks sooo much for sharing it! Have fun at the craft shows. Since we moved 4 yrs ago I haven't been to any "craft" shows at all...there's one quilt show that I go to each year...but no craft shows, so enjoy it for both of us!! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome sunrise! A sunrise like that would turn me into a morning person! I agree with Screen Door: "one of the best things about blogging is that it is making us stop and take pictures and hold onto memories."

Patti said...

What an incredible picture! Thanks for sharing.