Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I have had no time to quilt or blog. Nicole and Jillian are here until Friday and my time is spent with them. The only sewing I have done is hem a pair of jeans Nicole bought on Ebay and sew a hole in her PJ's. I have the baby quilt in the flimsy state to finish, 2 quilts back from the quilter to bind and my gratitude quilt to finish. I never have enough time it seems. My new assignment comes on the 1st of the month and I will be very busy until the 20th and then we leave for Baltimore for a week so I have to make a plan to get the projects done that are needed for Christmas. The good thing is I will not have to worry to much about Christmas gifts...I bought Isabella's gifts already all I have to do is wrap and send them. Ryan and Amber are getting one of the quilts that need binding for there Northwoods rec room. I have Nicole's present already and I am ordering Jillian the American girl baby doll and having it sent to Baltimore so all I will have left is Dave and I am buying him a bag for traveling and I will get that TJ Maxx in Baltimore....so that's the plan....We have snow on the ground and it sure seems cold here so I think winter is here to stay.....Hope you all have a great week.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, girl, can you believe it's time for Christmas????? And you already have all but one or two of your gifts! I'm so far behind everyone on my list may get a box of homemade candy and cookies and call it "done" until next year!!! LOL

Unknown said...

You are so far ahead of me on Christmas gifts....I haven't bought one!! scary no?

Jenni said...

You are very organised! I don't even have that Christmas feeling. I suppose a little snow helps get you into the spirit.