Monday, May 21, 2007



It has been a cold snowy weekend...yes I said snow...we woke up on Sunday and we had a inch of snow on the ground...its gone now..washed away by all the rain...but it has been a great weekend to quilt...and that's what I have done. Here is the quilt, all blocks sewn together and I think I will apply the flowers before the borders..so now I have to do the flowers on steam a seam and pick out the fabric for them....

Tonight is my book club and we are reading The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards. I have not finished reading it but will attend anyway.

Hope all is well with you.

2 comments:

Rose Marie said...

The colours are lovely in this quilt. Looking forward to see it finished with the flowers!

Kim said...

the book is great- did you finish it yet? nice coloring of the quilt also :)