Tuesday, May 15, 2007



Last weekend we were in Detroit for Isabella's Baptism...this is Ryan, Isabella and Kevin before going to the church. She is a sweet little girl and we enjoyed spending some time with her...we just love her so much...

I think that is the last of our travels until September...June, July and August are the very best months in the UP...We are getting our yard, gardens, docks, boat and guest house ready for this most enjoyable time of year...we will have family coming and going all summer long...

I really have to get some sewing done..I need to make a few quilts...one for Jillians big girl bed and one for the guest house....Hope all is well with you...I have been browsing your blogs and love see a little snippet of your life...Thanks for sharing.

2 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Those grandbabies are sure special.
Marne
p.s. I cannot find your email; I was going to send a gabby one.

Jo Raines said...

Precious baby! I remember our children's baptism's. I made their christening gowns and still cherish those memories.