Monday, October 09, 2006

Good morning or Happy Columbus Day! It is a federal holiday today and I don't have to work...Yipppeeeeeeeee.....I did work yesterday to make up for it....I have a quilt group that I started last year that meets twice a month to make quilts for those in need...and we meet this morning so I will be able to go and help out...Other then that I get the rest of day for me...I have been sewing every little bit I can...I might be weird because I am working on 3 or 4 projects at once...I will take a picture later and show you...but one good thing is I finished another UFO...the quilt for my son that was one of the first I made is done or the top is done and backing sewn together..so I can send this one off to the quilters...I usually do my own quilting on my home machine...I have great set up to do it but I don't have time....I don't mind doing my smaller projects but not the big ones. So I will bring this top to the quilt shop today and when my other one comes back this one can go...the long arm quilter uses our local quilt store as a drop off site so it is really convenient to bring them in. Well everyone have a good day....

No comments: