Sunday, October 08, 2006












Oh am I missing my grand babys....it is so hard to be this far away....don't get me wrong I miss my children but there is something about missing the changes of these baby's. Nicole and Jillian are coming home in 1 week so I got there room ready yesterday...fresh bedding and good cleaning...cant wait....Yesterday I finished another UFO...it is one of the first quilts I ever made and you should see the mistakes.....points what points??? lol.....but all the time and money that went into and I had already bought the backing I thought get it finished. It was a part of my learning and my son who I was making it for will not care if its not perfect...It is going to be another pretty day...the ground is golden with the all the leaves..we have very few on the trees anymore...Yesterday I made a big pot of Italian Wedding Soup and it turned out good...there is something about a fall day and pot soup on the stove that makes you feel good....well have a great Sunday.....I have to work today due to Monday being a holiday...talk to ya soon...........

4 comments:

Toni said...

I dont know why the pic of the girls didnt turn out...but if you click on x they come huge...sorry

Joyce said...

I hear you about the grandchildren being far away. Seven of mine are less than an hour's drive away but the other two are in Australia and we are lucky if we see them every two years. We are missing them growing up and I hate that.

Angie said...

Yum, TJ, a breezy, leaf-filled day with a pot of soup on....just my kind of day! Hope you enjoy the soup. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm enjoying reading through your blog. I love soups! Would you be willing to share the recipe??